Your Thoughts: What Should We Do in Spain?


By now most of you probably already know that Gareth and I will be visiting Spain in a month's time. We will be staying in the town of Fuengirola near Malaga on the Costa del Sol for two weeks. 


View Larger Map

I haven't had the chance to do much research yet, and I was hoping that those of you who have visited the area already would be willing to give me a few pointers on what to do and where to go. At first we were planning on making use of public transport, but it seems like car hire is affordable enough and it offers more freedom to come and go as we please.


I definitely want to visit the following places:
Apart from the Alhambra in Grenada, is there anything else specific that you would recommend we don't miss? Keep in mind that we're not into nightlife or the clubbing scene, but I am more interested in history and architecture and Gareth likes places featured in movies and interesting experiences.

Your tips and recommendations would be highly appreciated!

Labels: ,